Arts and Culture Blog Series Recap
12/18/18 / Kate Darwent
With the end of 2018 just around the corner, we also end our 2018 blog series on arts and culture. Over the past few months, we covered a couple of different topics within arts and culture. First, we had fun catching up with some of our past clients and collaborators who work in arts and culture:
- Realizing Denver’s dreams for arts and culture: An interview with Kent Rice
- Disrupting the membership machine: An interview with Rosie Siemer
- How Allentown is using art to shape its downtown (an interview with Sean King)
We also spent some time thinking about the definition of arts and culture and how to study it:
- The impact of arts and culture
- What do we mean by “arts” and “culture?”
- Taking culture seriously in social science
Finally, we looked at some pressing issues in the world of arts and culture:
It feels like such an exciting time to be doing research,evaluation, and planning in arts and culture. We can’t wait to see what new projects come up in 2019!
To stay on top of everything we cover, sign up for our quarterly newsletter, The Corona Observer.
Be sure to stay tuned to the Radiance Blog next quarter for our next blog series topic!