We design collaborative evaluation approaches to produce data-driven findings that are insightful, applicable, and inspiring.
Advice, Training, Assistance
We help get your evaluation working for you. Does your staff need a boost in confidence and motivation to collect data? Do you need to refresh your measurement tools or data collection procedures? Did you set ambitious goals in your strategic plan and now need to measure your success at achieving them? We plug in to help build your capacity and keep your evaluation running smoothly.
Program Tune-up or Growth
Is your legacy program still meeting your needs today? Have you experienced some program drift or adaptation, or are you developing a new program? Are you ready to take your program to scale? Do you need to assess your community’s needs in order to prioritize funding? We can help identify where to tighten up your program or optimize its implementation to meet your goals.
Is your program having the intended impact? We evaluate programs, projects, and collaborative efforts to help maximize impacts, ensure positive change, and improve efficiency and effectiveness. We use mixed-method approaches, combining surveys, focus groups, interviews, observations, and secondary data analysis to tell your program’s story.
Organizations need a partner that will work with them throughout the exploration process. We listen carefully to understand who you are and what you are trying to achieve.
Data and insights must be reliable, useful, and applicable. Our evaluation systems stem directly from your organization’s goals and gather data that speak to your different stakeholders.
Our work is tailored to your needs and assets. Rigorous when suitable and pragmatic when necessary, we are armed with a strong foundation of expertise in evaluation design, research methods, and statistics.
Project outcomes are integrated with your organization’s big-picture goals. Evaluation should do more than fill grant reporting requirements. This is why we help you integrate evaluation processes into day-to-day operations to improve program results and enable big-picture impacts.
- Evaluation planning
- Capacity building
- Developmental and formative evaluation
- Logic models, theories of change, journey maps
- Needs assessments
- Monitoring and process evaluation (including fidelity monitoring and implementation evaluation)
- Research methods and strategic planning to support evaluation
- External evaluation
- Outcome evaluation, rigorous evaluation, participatory evaluation, summative evaluation
- IRB application process / human subjects research
- Impact assessment (social impact assessment, fiscal impact studies, cost-benefit analysis, etc.)
- Data analysis (including qualitative data analysis, quantitative data analysis, and advanced statistical analysis)