We build data-driven partnerships, grounding everything we do in what matters most to you and to those you serve.
Strategic Plan Development
Determine your future through customized strategic planning processes built on illuminating your competitive context, your strategic landscape, and what matters most to those you serve.
With several trained facilitators on staff, we can assist your team to consider the future of your organization through strategic planning retreats, goal setting and prioritization sessions, visioning exercises, and more.
Shed light on the impact you are having now to truly understand who you are serving and why your work matters to them. Find out more about who your community is and what drives the decisions they make through dynamic meetings, interviews, focus groups, surveys, strategic analysis (such as competitor analysis and trends analysis), and more. We can guide you in crafting a community-relevant future direction for your organization.
Organizations need a partner that will work with them throughout the planning process. We listen carefully to understand who you are and what you are trying to achieve.
Data and insights must be reliable, useful, and applicable. We leverage the collective expertise of the Corona team across various methods of research and analysis (focus groups, surveys, interviews, etc.) to generate meaningful insights that clarify your impact and how you can build on it.
Our work is tailored to your needs and assets. We collaborate with you to design and customize strategic engagements that work for you—taking into account your busy schedules, financial needs, and capacity constraints.
Project outcomes are integrated with your organization’s big-picture goals. We know how to help you connect both the aspirations and the realities of your organization to the unique value you provide to those you serve.
- Strategic planning to meet your needs and context
- Group facilitation with boards, staff, and/or relevant stakeholders, including:
- Action planning, prioritization, and goal setting
- Strategy development
- Visioning workshops
- Mission, vision, and values generation or clarification
- Implementation-focused session to develop metrics, delegate responsibilities, etc.
- Research and evaluation in service to strategic plan development
- Strategic analysis, including:
- Competitor and customer analyses
- Trends analysis and future forecasting
- Economic analysis
- Program health assessment and analysis
- Financial health assessment and analysis
- Strategic options analysis