Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions govern your use of any websites operated by Corona Research, Inc., d/b/a Corona Insights (“Corona Insights”), including but not limited to www.coronainsights.com (the “Website”).
Please note that if you are a client or other party doing business with Corona Insights, these Terms and Conditions do not govern other of Corona Insights’ services or your specific arrangement with Corona Insights. Such other services or arrangements are governed by separate terms and conditions specific to that service or arrangement.
All materials displayed or transmitted on the Website, including but not limited to text, photographs, images, illustrations, video clips, audio clips, and graphics, together with all associated intellectual property and proprietary rights recognized anywhere in the world, (collectively, the “Materials”) are owned or licensed by Corona Insights, and are protected by United States and international intellectual property laws and treaties. With respect to your use of the Website, Corona Insights grants you a limited, revocable license to access and use the Materials and the Website for your personal use, subject to these Terms and Conditions, and nothing herein shall be construed as granting you any other rights, proprietary or otherwise, to the Materials or Website.
Except as provided in these Terms of and Conditions, you may not copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, transfer, sell, rent, modify, edit, create derivative works from, distribute, repost, perform, display, or in any way commercially exploit the Materials, nor may you infringe any of the copyrights or other intellectual property rights contained in the Materials. You may not archive or retain any of the Materials accessed on the Website without the express written permission of Corona Insights. You acquire no rights or license whatsoever in the Materials other than the limited right to use the Website in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
When using the Website, you agree you will not:
- use the Website for any purpose that is prohibited by any law or regulation;
- use or attempt to use any “deep-link,” “scraper,” “robot,” “bot,” “spider,” “data mining,” “computer code” or any other automated device, program, tool, algorithm, process or methodology or manual process having similar processes or functionality, to access, acquire, copy, or monitor any portion of the Website, or any data or content found on or accessed through the Website;
- obtain or attempt to obtain through any means any information on the Website that has not been made publicly available either by public display on the Website or through accessibility by a visible link on the Website;
- violate any measure employed to limit or prevent access to the Website or the Materials;
- violate the security of the Website or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Website (or any data, materials, information, computer systems or networks connected to any server associated with the Website), through hacking, password mining or any other means;
- impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise represent an affiliation with a person or entity;
- interfere with, attempt to interfere with, or otherwise disrupt the proper working of the Website, any activities conducted on or through the Website, or any servers or networks connected to the Website; or
- take or attempt any action that, in the sole discretion of Corona Insights, imposes or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load or burden on the Website or the infrastructure of the Website.
Your license to use the Website and/or the Materials shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions, and may otherwise be terminated by Corona Insights at any time.
THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS.” CORONA INSIGHTS MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS AND NEGATES ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY OR OTHER VIOLATION OF RIGHTS. FURTHER, CORONA INSIGHTS DOES NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS CONCERNING THE ACCURACY, LIKELY RESULTS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE USE OF THE MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE OR OTHERWISE RELATING TO SUCH MATERIALS OR ON ANY SITES LINKED TO THE WEBSITE.
You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless Corona Insights and its affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, costs, and expenses, including attorneys’ fees, arising from or related to your use of the Website or any breach by you of these Terms and Conditions.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES AND UNDER NO LEGAL OR EQUITABLE THEORY, WHETHER IN TORT, CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, SHALL CORONA INSIGHTS OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, AGENTS, VENDORS OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU OR TO ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSSES OR DAMAGES OF ANY NATURE ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE WEBSITE OR THE MATERIALS, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, WORK STOPPAGE, ACCURACY OF RESULTS, OR COMPUTER FAILURE OR MALFUNCTION, EVEN IF AN AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE OF CORONA INSIGHTS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Corona Insights may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. By using this Website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these Terms and Conditions.
If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, that provision will be construed in a manner consistent with applicable laws to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining provisions shall remain in full force and effect. Corona Insights’ failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted, and your performance hereunder shall be governed, by the laws of the state of Colorado and applicable federal law, without regard to any conflicts of laws provisions. You agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located within Denver County, Colorado.