Which Corona blog posts did you read this year? We have a guess.
12/31/14 / David Kennedy
It will be of little surprise that anyone who manages a blog keeps track of their website stats. It’s probably even less of a surprise that a research and strategy firm does so.
So, what was our most popular content from our blog in 2014?
- Putting the Pieces Together: Combining Qualitative and Quantitative Research Methods.
- How to ask demographic questions
- The cautionary tale of 5 scary strategic planning mistakes; Part I: Don’t self-sabotage (be sure to check out all five parts)
- Can you spot statistically significant differences in your data?
- Millionaires at McDonalds
Did you have any other favorites from this year?
Thank you for taking the time to read this year.
~ Your Blogging Coronerds