Understanding the consumer
4/13/09 / David Kennedy
Getting caught up on the news I am reminded of the many opportunities in this current economy (yes, opportunities). Discover the answers to these questions and find your own opportunity.
- What are your current customers (or potential customers) looking for from your business?
- What are their motivations?
- Are there unmet needs in your market? What products or services do you have (or can you develop) to meet these needs?
- Consumers are trading down. How can you capture them?
- Are you taking care of your current customers?
With fewer marketing dollars to spend, let’s make sure we’re making the most of them.