Coronal Flares 2
4/20/09 / David Kennedy
It’s been a while since our first Coronal Flares so here are more great links we’ve recently run across.
- Maximize your market research investment in a recession. A little old now, but still relevant. Ran across it as a result of our post here.
- Social Media Monitoring Tools. Just a few of the tools you can use to stay on top of conversations.
- Creatives are paid to be creative. Let them do their job. Couldn’t have said it better myself.
- Cool new technology. How can this impact research?
- Digital ad sign tracking. More cool technology that turns audience monitoring into real-time feedback and adjustments for digital ad signs.
- Another take on eye tracking as well as measuring emotional engagement.