Kate’s background is in studying human thought and behavior. Her graduate training provided a strong foundation in research design and data analysis. In addition to her love of data, she also developed a love of teaching others about the power of using research to answer questions.
At Corona, Kate continues to pursue both of these interests – market research guidance and analytics. From survey design to reports to presentations, Kate’s biggest concern is that clients receive answers to their questions in easy to understand formats. She has experience researching many different topics, using a variety of methodologies.
When not at work, Kate most likely is reading the news obsessively and knitting. She also enjoys taking her embarrassingly small dog on walks, hanging out with her nerdy spouse, and reading fiction.
- Quantitative analysis
- Health research
- Project design
- Telling the story of data
Kate earned BAs in Psychology and French at Washington University in St. Louis. She then completed an MA and PhD in Social Psychology at the Ohio State University, with a minor in Quantitative Psychology. She has presented her research at several national conferences.
- Big Sister, Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ohio (2005 to 2012)
Recent Radiance Blog Posts
- Colorado Teen Health
- Navigating a Dynamic Operating Environment: Colorado Nonprofit Association
- The Art and Soul of This City: Denver Arts & Venues (part 2)
- The Art and Soul of This City: Denver Arts & Venues (part 1)
- Celebrating our community: Colorado Fourteeners Initiative
Learn more about Kate’s experience on LinkedIn.