When David earned his undergraduate degree in business with an emphasis in marketing, he knew market research was the direction he wanted to go. At Corona, David needs plenty of hooks on which to hang the many hats he wears. Ranging from managing research projects to providing marketing insights, Corona’s customers take full advantage of David’s breadth of skills.
A mastermind of organization and planning, customers come to David for his ability to simplify messy questions and then systematically answer them. His clear thinking and attention to detail will put your mind at ease. David has worked in many areas of research, from qualitative to quantitative, from traditional methods to the latest in online research tools. His passion for market research lies not only in identifying answers to his customers’ questions, but conveying answers that can lead to action.
Time away from the office brings outdoor adventure for David. From ice climbing and skiing in the winter to climbing, hiking and biking in the summer, there’s no chance that someone will mistake him for a couch potato. Having grown up in St. Louis, David is a lifelong Cardinals fan and he’s savoring the team’s recent championship seasons.
- Turning questions into a research plan
- Leading research from start to finish
- Brand research
- New/emerging research methods
David earned his BS in Business Administration (marketing emphasis) from the University of Missouri. David holds a certificate in market research from the University of Georgia and Professional Researcher Certification (PRC) from the Marketing Research Association.
- Volunteer, Colorado Fourteeners Initiative, Volunteers for Outdoor Colorado, & American Hiking Society – Trail work and photographer (2006 to present)
- Fundraiser, Big City Mountaineers – Summit for Someone (2013)
- Board, AD2 Denver – Treasurer (2010-2011)
- Board, Colorado American Marketing Association (AMA), VP of Research (2010-2011), VP of Data and Reporting (2015-2016)
- Board, AD2 Denver – Chair Public Service Committee (2009-2010)
Recent Radiance Blog Posts
- State of Our Cities and Towns – 2017
- What do you do for a living?
- Ensuring your graphs are honest
- Online research is becoming more feasible in smaller locales (and that includes Denver)
- Corona Insights has moved!
Learn more about David’s experience and view recommendations on LinkedIn (you must be logged in to view recommendations).