Mollie enjoys learning about people’s ideas, beliefs and opinions and transforming them into useful data. Her background in volunteer management and program development in the non-profit sector provided her with the skills to engage with diverse audiences and gain unique insights into what guides people in their decision making process.
At Corona, Mollie combines her passion for both capturing data and analyzing it by utilizing qualitative research methods to help clients answer complex questions and uncover subtle nuances of human behavior.
When Mollie is not hard at work in her office, you can find her out hiking or snowshoeing in the Rocky Mountains, cheering on the Green Bay Packers, taking her dog on walks in Wash Park and exploring all that Denver has to offer.
- Transforming raw information into useful insights
- Qualitative data analysis
- Qualitative research logistics
Mollie earned her bachelor’s degree from the University of Wisconsin—La Crosse in Business Management, with a minor in Chemistry. Mollie is also a RIVA trained focus group moderator.
Recent Radiance Blog Posts
- Does This Survey Make Sense?
- How representative is that qualitative data anyway?
- Turning Passion into Actionable Data
- Magic 8 Ball Says…Outlook Good!
- Incorporating Exercises into Focus Groups